• Hard TPU knuckle protector for superior abrasion resistance to repeated impacts.
• TPU finger protection for superior impact protection and abrasion resistance.
• Dynamic Friction Shield knuckle and cuff protector for high levels of abrasion resistance.
• Side reinforcements with palm hard slider for superior abrasion resistance and reduction in heat transfer.
• Accordions in leather on fingers, thumb, and backhand to increase fit and direct comfort.
• Long cuff for extended coverage.
• Dual closure system with a wrist adjuster and cuff closure flap for security.
• Knuckle panel perforated gusset for improved levels of hand ventilation.
• Ergonomic stretch insert on palm for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
• Aramidic lining on the backhand and landing zone for added protection.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
• Finger bridge on third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in the event of a slide.
The Honda GP Pro R3 Gloves are the result of years of testing and development with top-level professional racers on MotoGP and WorldSBK circuits around the world. Featuring an innovative design with a refined construction, the Honda GP Pro R3s’ have been engineered for performance, protection, and comfort. A pure racing sport performance gauntlet glove, the main development focus for the Honda GP Pro R3 Gloves were to ensure optimized material mapping to guarantee excellent fit and comfort, as well as the highest levels of protection. Special attention was paid to both reducing the number of seams, as well as to the placement of seams in strategic locations and away from any flex points. When it comes to impact protection and additional abrasion resistance, the Honda GP Pro R3s feature Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle and cuff protectors with advanced airflow ventilation and aramidic reinforcement to ensure the gloves are primed for superior track day performance.
•According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594:2015, Level 2 KP.
• Outer seam palm construction for superior levels of rider comfort.
• Constructed from a blend of bovine, goat, and kangaroo (palm) leather for superior performance.
• Leather accordion paneling on the fingers, thumb, and backhand for improved fit and comfort.