• Extended cuff for greater coverage with an elasticized, integrated wrist closure for a secure, personalized fit and ease of use.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert is strategically positioned between the palm and thumb for an enhanced range of hand movement, excellent levels of grip control, as well as greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
• AR Shield reinforcement on the palm slider for superior abrasion resistance.
• Excellent repeated impact performance is offered by the advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protector.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
• Perforated cuff and finger sidewalls for superior airflow and breathability.
• Pre-shaped, anatomical finger design and half inner/half outer external seams for comfort and exceptional feel.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger and thumb for use with touchscreen devices.
A universal riding glove packed with racing DNA for maximum performance, the Honda SP-8 V3 Leather Gloves are constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain goat leather and synthetic leather material. Thanks to their advanced MotoGP-derived SP dual density knuckle protection, the SP-8 v3s deliver high levels of protection. With a pre-shaped finger construction, a hook and loop cuff closure, and a new anatomically profiled grip insert on the palm and thumb, the Honda SP-8 V3 Gloves offer a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit and high levels of movement and comfort to sports riders.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594:2015, Level 1 KP.
• New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
• Premium, full-grain goat leather and synthetic leather material construction for optimal comfort, durability, and excellent abrasion resistance.