• Hard knuckle protection.
• Cuff, thumb, and landing zone padding.
• Side hand reinforcement.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips on the index finger and thumb.
The Honda GP Pro R3 Gloves are the result of years of testing and development with top-level professional racers on MotoGP and WorldSBK circuits around the world. Featuring an innovative design with a refined construction, the Honda GP Pro R3s’ have been engineered for performance, protection, and comfort. A pure racing sport performance gauntlet glove, the main development focus for the Honda GP Pro R3 Gloves were to ensure optimized material mapping to guarantee excellent fit and comfort, as well as the highest levels of protection. Special attention was paid to both reducing the number of seams, as well as to the placement of seams in strategic locations and away from any flex points. When it comes to impact protection and additional abrasion resistance, the Honda GP Pro R3s feature Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) knuckle and cuff protectors with advanced airflow ventilation and aramidic reinforcement to ensure the gloves are primed for superior track day performance.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: EN 13594:2015, Level 1 KP.
• Premium soft goat leather construction palm and backhand.
• Stretch fourchettes and control fingers flex zone.